Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Our little monkey

We had a very full weekend in Cincy this past weekend and I guess we were so busy that I forgot to take pictures! We celebrated Kylie's great grandpa's 88th birthday! She got to visit with lots of family. She loved playing with her aunts and uncles and grandparents. Our baby girl is quickly turning into our little monkey. She crawls anywhere and everywhere and has also figured out how to pull herself up. Jeff snapped some pictures of her getting into her toy baskets and pulling her toys out all by herslef. She was proud of herself! Life is becoming busier by the day! Check out our little monkey.




3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my gosh... Kylie, you get bigger EVERY SINGLE TIME I see you. Can't wait for our play dates this summer. Love, Elyse

All 4 My Gals said...

She is so cute!

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed seeing the 4 of you at
grandpa's 88th birthday party....
Loved holding Kylie and watching her explore....