Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Happy 8 months!

I seriously cannot believe our baby girl is 8 months old. She seems to be doing something new everyday which makes it very exciting for me to be home with her this summer. Just a quick update: She is crawling all over, pulling herself up on anything she can find and has started to figure out she can "cruise" down the couch or around her activity table. She is interested in EVERYTHING! No teeth yet, but I think she is close to cutting one. She loves to jaber and I think she likes to hear herself talk as much as I enjoy listening to it! We are ready for summer playdates, trips to the pool and visits to see family.

FYI- the bottom picture is Jeff putting together her activity table and of course she has to oversee the project.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know we have said this before but it is worth repeating....Kylie has the biggest and most beautiful eyes of anyone we have ever seen....that first pic is amazing of them....