Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Kylie's First Thanksgiving

What a wonderful Thanksgiving we had this year! We have so much to be thankful for and we want our family and freinds to know how much we love them. We celebrated Marcum Thanksgiving the Saturday before and had a nice time. Cousin Matt held me and did a great job! Then we took our first big trip to Grandma and Granpa's and had so much fun. They had Kylie's room all ready for her! They spoiled her rotten (along with her aunts and uncles) all weekend. We so enjoyed having the time to spend with everyone and to show Kylie Hope off. Thanks to everyone for making Kylie's First Thanksgiving so memorable!


6 comments:

Kristin Clawson said...

She's so precious!! I loved all the photos. It was so nice to see her in person too!! Can't wait to see her first Christmas photos.

Kristy said...

Emmi she is so cute! I never took Leila to meet Dr. Scheiber. Now I wish I had after seeing your picture! I guess its not to late. I'll never be able to thank him enough!

Madeline Jade said...

Kylie Hope, you are beautiful!
We want to visit again soon!
Love,
Sarah and Madeline

Kristin said...

Emmi--Music on the blog!!! Love it! Kylie is as adorable as ever. Miss you!

Aunt Jaime said...

I'm glad you all could come up for thanksgiving. It was a nice time, even if we did tucker kylie out : )

All 4 My Gals said...

She is beautiful! I am so glad to find your blog. :) I have a niece whose name is Kylie. She's now 25 years old and a gem. HUGS and CONGRATS!