Thursday, December 18, 2008

A fun and busy week!

Kylie had a fun week. On Saturday my good freinds Kim and Megan came down to visit. They brought Kylie her first Christmas present! We had such a nice time...thanks! On Sunday Grandma and Grandpa came down to stay with Kylie so Jeff and I could go Christmas shopping. This was such a big help. Kylie wore her special shirt Grandma had made for her. oops I forgot to snap many pictures while they were here. We love your visits! On Tuesday my freind Katie and her sweet little girl Elysia came over to "play". They are letting Kylie borrow her adorable reindeer shoes and hat. Elysia loved to feed Bailey her crackers (of course Bailey didn't object!). Kylie was good all afternoon. She loves her new freind and can't wait until she can play again!


4 comments:

Mariah said...

Hey there! I found your blog while looking at Katie's! I was wondering how you were doing and your blog says it all! She is beautiful! What a great name for such a sweet little miss!! Have you gone back to work yet? Let me know if you need a babysitter, I would love to keep her!! Merry Christmas! Mariah Yantz

Katie said...

We loved our play date Kylie! Can't wait to do it again. Your reindeer shoes look perfect on you!
Love, Katie and Elyse

All 4 My Gals said...

What a great Christmas you guys will have! She is so precious. :) HUGS

Kristin Clawson said...

Emmi, Hope you all had a great Christmas. Kylie looks so cute in all the new pictures!! She's getting so big. Hope you have a great New Year!!