Thursday, October 2, 2008

Finally an update!

I am such a terrible blogger but I promise to get better when she arrives! Luckily my friend Kristin helps me out. So here is the latest. I am on my home stretch and I can't beleive how fast the time has gone. My doctor has decided to do a C-section on October 21st because the baby is still in a breech position. She is estimated at 7 lbs, 3 oz as of yesterday (10/1/08). I will have an ultrasound and stress test each week until she arrives. Below are some pictures from my last ultrasound. We finally got a glimpse of her face in a profile view. Her leg is up against her face. Hopefully you can see it! Yes, those are her plump little cheeks that I can't wait to kiss and squeeze!




1 comment:

Kelly said...

What an awesome picture! I am so excited for you and Jeff and can't wait to meet her. I will be keeping you guys in my prayers!