Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bringing Kylie Home!

We are home with Kylie Hope! Our hospital stay was nice but we were so excited to get her home. We appreciated all the visitors who came to see us- we loved showing her off! When we got home Bailey gave her a nice welcome home sniff and kiss and since then has stayed close to Jeff and I and pretty much ignored Kylie! We took her for her first doctor visit today (Tuesday) to see Dr. Mack. She checked out great. Her weight had dropped to 6 lbs, 11 oz in the hospital but today was up to 6 lbs, 12 oz. He said she looked great! The days are already passing quickly as we find ourselves just holding her and watching her in amazement. She is such a miracle to us!






10 comments:

Madeline Jade said...

Love the onesie! :)
She looks adorable, and she looks just like her daddy! Can't wait to see her on Thursday!
Love, Sarah

Kelly said...

I am so glad to hear that you guys are home and doing well. Kylie is so adorable! I want to come and see her when you guys get settled! Love, Kelly

Andrea Nielsen said...

Welcome to the world Miss Kylie Hope! We've all been waiting for you! Lillie and I can't wait to meet you!!!!

Unknown said...

Emmi and Jeff-
Congratulations! She is beautiful! Glad to see you are home and doing well. We can't wait to see her (and of course introduce her to our little guy!)...Brooke and Jason

Mrs. Eppinghoff or Mrs. E said...

I can not wait to see her on Thursday!!

Kristin Clawson said...

Glad you guys are home now and everything is going well. Kylie is just so precious!! I miss those baby stages so much. :( I love all her pictures. Love, Kristin

Laura, Brent, & Anna Kate said...

can't wait to meet that little girl on friday:o) love her personalized onesie!! she looks absolutely adorable!!

Katie said...

She looks like you Emmi in these pictures. Adorable! I loved holding her and can't wait to do it again Tuesday. Ryan is jealous that he hasn't gotten to yet. :-) Love you guys!

Robinson's Round-Up said...

Oh my gosh Emmi, she is adorable. I love the onesie, it fits her perfect. She is such a little princess! I am so happy for you all! I am glad that the puppy is adjusting well. =)
Jennie

All 4 My Gals said...

She is exquisite!