Saturday, February 26, 2011

Kylie's first Father-Daughter Dance

Wow! I have been terrible about updating. I guess it's a sign of the times in my life. A busy two-year old doesn't allow for much "extra" time! Our house is busy ALL the time! Kylie is so full of energy and there is something new everyday. It's amazing to watch her!

Last night, our friend Jenny and Stevie invited us to a Father-Daughter dance to help raise money for a child abuse organization. So, Kylie and Jeff got dressed up and had a fantastic evening! Watching the dad's leave with their little girls was a little tear-jerking. What a special evening for the Dad's and the girls! It reminded me how lucky Kylie is to have such an involved and loving father in her life. It also made feel thankful for my wonderful, involved dad. I pray that one day Kylie will find her "knight" as wonderful as the two main men in my life. Here are a couple pics of the eveing!