Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Kylie meets baby Natalie

Kylie and I took a trip to Cincy to spend some time with her grandparents and meet her new cousin Natalie. She tocuhed Natalie's hand and looked at her for a little while but I don't think Kylie really knows what to think quite yet! Jaime, Nick and Natalie seem to be adjusting well. The bigger highlight (for Kylie anyway) was taking a trip to the zoo and looking at the "orange fish" in Grandma and Pop's pond. She also enjoyed their dog Lexie. We had a good visit with her great grandparents too! Unfortunately, my battery died on my camera and I didn't have my charger. So just a few pics of Kylie and Natalie and one of Ky reading just b/c I thought it was cute!





1 comment:

Katie said...

Kylie looks OK with her mommy holding a baby. :)