Saturday, November 14, 2009

Keeping busy!

The weeks seem to be flying by! Not sure if it's becasue I am busy at work or becasue when I get home from work I am even busier keeping up with 13-month old Kylie! She wants to run and climb on everything and every where! Last weekend my parents and Jill came down to celebrate my birthday. It was a great visit and a beautiful day outside. I posted some pics of Kylie on our walk. She is also into building with her blocks right now. She can stack a 4-5 high lego-block tower. And of course she is still into Bailey, her very best friend. Can't believe Thanksgiving is right around corner.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics of her and Bailey.....actually we love all the pics you post of her.....are you going to post her finished room since all of us cannot come visit??????