Sunday, August 16, 2009

Back to work and Festival

What a week. I offically started back to work which made for a tough week all the way around. It's so hard to leave my baby girl after getting to spend every day with her this summer. We had a terrific summer with lots of precious memories that I will always have. She did pretty well at the new sitters...just a new routine to adjust to. She loves watching her friends at Ms. Sherry's and trying to keep up! It's probably harder on me to leave her then it is on her. We will all adjust soon...right? The weekend was busy but fun. We went to Mom and Dad's and took Kylie up to our church festival. It was fun to show her off and visit with people I had not seen in awhile. Kylie even got to try her hand at "Big Six"! I included a slide show with a few pics from the festival, her playing in her box and showing off her climbing skills.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT IS SO NICE TO SEE HOW MUCH TIME YOU'RE ABLE TO SPEND TOGETHER.....
CHANDLER WAS HOME FROM DC A COUPLE DAYS THEN LEFT TO GO BACK TO FL & WE HAVE ENJOYED MARISSAS TIME HOME WHEN WE GET TO SEE HER IN BETWEEN ALL THE HOURS SHE WORKS AT THE TENNIS TOURNAMENTS.....OUR JACK JR IS COMING SUNDAY, MARISSA WILL LEAVE TUES OR WED THEN LAUREN WILL BE HERE A COUPLE DAYS AFTER SHE COMES PICKS UP OUR GRANDSON.....WE LOVE IT!!!!

Katie said...

I am just noticing how blonde Kylie's hair is getting! She is SO cute! Elyse is talking about her all the time. I think I'm going to have to break her of saying "baby Kylie" because she is NOT a baby anymore!

Madeline Jade said...

Kylie,
I used to sit in my diaper boxes just like that, and Mommy would push me around on the carpet for rides in it! I loved doing that! I'm so glad you are at Ms. Sherry's with me!
Love, Madeline