Saturday, July 18, 2009

Nine-month check-up and some pics

Kylie turned 9 months on the 10th, yes I'm a week late but I was waiting for her check-up! Kylie weighed in at 17 pounds even (10-25th%). She was 27 3/4 inches long (50-75th %)and her head was 17 1/4 (25-50th %). The doctor was pleased with her growth and seemed to think she was doing great! Kylie is pulling up and cruising around but cralwing is still her fastest mode of getting around. She found the stairs and is able to climb up 5-6 stairs (with someone behind her of course). She has also just starting standing up unassisted from a sitting position.She loves to hold something or push something as she cralws. She waves "hi", claps and loves peek-a-boo. She's also into playing chase and have us crawl after her. She loves to "jaber" and right now is into squealing. I posted a few pics. We went to visit my parents for a couple days so they could get their "Kylie fix" before they leave for vacation to England. (Have fun!). The other pics are Kylie discovering the cabinet with tuperware and her in the grass...which she is not a fan of as you can tell by her face! As always we are enjoying everyday with our little sweetheart!



2 comments:

Kristin said...

I need to come over and get my "Kylie Fix"! I feel like I haven't seen her in forever!

Anonymous said...

TUPPERWARE SOUNDS MUCH SAFER!!!..... OUR KIDS EMPTIED OUT THE CUPBOARD WITH THE POTS AND PANS THEN CRAWLED INSIDE.....BETTER GET YOUR GATES UP.....SHE'LL BE GETTING INTO EVERYTHING SOON!!!