Sunday, May 10, 2009

My first Mother's Day

Today I celebrated my First Mother's Day. I feel so blessed to having my little Kylie Hope and to finaly relish in the joys of being a Mom. Motherhood has been amazing. The day was perfect. I spent the morning with my beautiful daughter and husband and then my parents, brother and sister came down for the afternoon and dinner. It was nice spending this special day with my Mom. I have been lucky to have such wonderdul maternal women in my life..my Mom and two grandmas..that have infleuncued my life so deeply. Thank you. Kylie also turned 7 months today. Wow. I will try to post a seventh month update later in the week. Happy Mother's Day to all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BELATED 1st MOTHERS DAY!!!
Kylie is the luckiest girl in the world to not only get two adoring parents but also a close loving family!!!