Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring Break!

What a wonderful week! We started off by going up to Mom and Dad's for a few days. Kylie got to spend some good quality time with her grandparents and aunts and uncles. Grandma & Grandpa babysat and I got to enjoy a pedicure, shopping, seeing my sister's brand new house, visiting with friends and just relaxing. Kylie and I visited her Grandma and Grandpa at work where she really turned on the charm to their co-workers. Her grandma took off work one day and we went to visit Kylie's Great grandparents. Kylie LOVED a ball my grandma had and belly laughed at the game she played with them. Needless to say, Kylie was never lacking attention on her visit. We came back to Lexington Wednesday afternoon. Thank you to my friend Kristin who watched Ky while I went to the dentist on Thursday. We also had Kylie's hips ultrasounded again and everything checked out fine (Yeah!) Now we are planning to enjoy the restof break with daddy at home. I have loved being home with her all week. She is so much fun! How much longer till summer break?

3 comments:

Aunt Jaime said...

Love the pink overall outfit!!! I think my cabbage patch kid came in that exact outfit. too cute!

Madeline Jade said...

Kylie Hope,
Thank you so much for coming over to see me Friday. I love the blue dress you gave me! I want to come over and see your cows!
Love, Madeline

Anonymous said...

Our favorite is the 100% BABY GIRL!!! Enjoyed the ball pic too with her Great Grandparents....